Re: 80' - 300' Lightning

Original poster: "M G" <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>

It really does almost look like four circles, and not a coil of conductor. I also do not see any connections leading to the primary. Both could be caused by the photograph angle though.

Matt G.

Subject : Re: 80' - 300' Lightning
Date : Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:20:59 -0600
From : "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To : tesla@xxxxxxxxxx

Original poster: Slurp812

The primary doesn't look right, it looks like 4 circles, not a spiral.
He also doesn't have the option to ask questions, wonder why? LOL!

Love Games? Gamesville is Waiting for You... Free Online Games, Fat Cash $ Prizes Plus Bingo, Solitaire, Poker & Much More! <http://www.gamesville.com?if_Event=LYCOSMAILgvilletxt>http://www.gamesville.com