Re: 80' - 300' Lightning

Somehow, an EMP from a tesla coil doesn't seem to be able to come close to the EMP of a natural lightning strike, and these occur all the time :-))

BTW, I wrote to ebay about the claims and the coil is still listed on ebay. I dont think the reserve will be met and as of last night, the bid was still around $3250 (iirc). So, maybe there wont be a disappointed buyer.

Gerry R.

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Yeah, and it can make a DOD EMP detector satellite
think a 10 - 15 ton nuke just went off! Cool!

Adam