From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 5:57 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Alternate/Unusual Primary Configurations

Original poster: "Breneman, Chris" <brenemanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, I'll check out these various configurations on JavaTC, but I
was wondering if you had a link or a quick explanation relating to
the mathematics of coupling and these different configurations.  I'm
working on a Tesla coil not only because I want big sparks, but I'm
also very interested in the mathematics and theory.

Thanks,
Chris