Re: Tesla coil on Ebay; 80-300' lightning?

Gerry, Gary, Matt, and all,

I'd say that' it's good riddance that this listing was removed
from ebay, whether by ebay or the seller. Also, since Bill
Wysock has stated that he probably did originally build the
base of it but that some of its components have obviosuly
been modified from his original design, that would definitely
derate its apparent $15K value - a professionally built coil
system that's been "monkeyed with" by non-professionals.
Probably now worth more like $1500 than $15,000!

David

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx