From: Tesla list
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2007 7:15:51 PM
Subject: A real quarter wave TC ?

Original poster: Skip Greiner

Hi All
I am considering building a TC with the following specs and would
appreciate any comments

Secondary: 83 turns #16 ga wire on a 45" diameter by 24" high form
Primary: 2 turns of .375 copper tubing about 50" in diameter
NST: 9000@120 ma
Cap: .035
Synchronous 4 pole RSG
Note that both primary and secondary are resonant at about 250khz.
The secondary will not have a top load.
Thanks in advance for all comments
Skip

It's here! Your new message!
Get
new
email alerts with the free
Yahoo!
Toolbar.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.