To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:15 PM
Subject: A real quarter wave TC ?

Original poster: Skip Greiner <skipg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All
I am considering building a TC with the following specs and would appreciate any comments

Secondary: 83 turns #16 ga wire on a 45" diameter by 24" high form
Primary: 2 turns of .375 copper tubing about 50" in diameter
NST: 9000@120 ma
Cap: .035
Synchronous 4 pole RSG
Note that both primary and secondary are resonant at about 250khz. The secondary will not have a top load.
Thanks in advance for all comments
Skip