Re: Fwd: tesla coil info and help required

At 06:40 PM 9/25/2006, you wrote:
I'm unable to answer her question at this time, anyone else up to the challenge?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lydia Perisic <<mailto:lydiap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> lydiap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 24, 2006 5:40 AM
Subject: tesla coil info and help required
To: <mailto:aricgoe@xxxxxxxxx>aricgoe@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Aric,
i am currently helping my doctor to make a tesla circuit.
i have been searching the net to find an answer to 2 issues where he is
stuck.
i found your website by chance so i thought i would send you an email in
the hope
that you may help.
he is making a tesla circuit with the HF part which is a single wire as
a coil and a condensator parallel
he is stuck with the fact that he needs to trim the circuit exactly to
the frequency of 17MHz when
he puts a ferromagnet between the coil.
the second problem is we need to find a proper insulator between the
coil and the ferromagnet.
can you shed any light???
thanks
lydia
from australia

--
Aric Goe | Electrical Designer

INTERFACE ENGINEERING
8950 Cal Center Drive | Suite 250 | Sacramento, CA 95826

direct: 916.288.6209
office: 916.288.6200
fax: 916.288.6250
email: <mailto:aric_g@xxxxxxxxx>aric_g@xxxxxxxxx
web: <http://www.ieice.com>www.ieice.com

Consultants of Choice to the Built Environment for over 35 years
Kirkland, WA | Portland, OR | Sacramento, CA | Salem, OR | San Francisco