RE: First light with 833 tube coil, then silence

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi David,

I seriously doubt that mica cap is bad... They are built to handle a lot
more than you are throwing at them with your VTTC. When I ran it on mine it
stayed ambient temperature.

Notice that 12kV rating is not peak or maximum, it's nominal and you are
only at 50% of that with the VTTC.

Cameron