Re: newbie (n00b)

Original poster: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

Yes, my buget is quite small for the Tesla, I have too many hobbies right now. :)

On 9/21/06, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Original poster: "resonance" <<mailto:resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx> resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Glass provides a high loss --- ;usually up to 20% of your energy can
be wasted in heating the glass.

When your budget can afford it, try the MMC series caps as they
present very low losses and will improve your output spark length considerably.

Dr. Resonance