RE: Electrical Experimenter Egg of Columbus article

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

I found a TCML post from Bert Hickman in 2001, where Bert had scanned
the article you cited and posted them to his web site.
http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2001/June/msg00190.html
Unfortunately the links are dead.  Are they still on line Bert?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

> Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hey guys,
>
> A fellow list member was kind enough to send me this article about the
Egg