RE: topload height, other.

Original poster: "CajunCoiler" <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I had forgotten the formulas, but when I knew
them (way back when), I wrote a small program
to take most of the work out of it.

See also: http://www.msbdatasystems.com/Downloads/Loads/toploadlocator.zip

If I had the formula again, plus something of a
tangible chunk of math for the spheroids, I would
re-write the program to include both the toroid,
and the sphere toploads.
--
CC