From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 12:40 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Toriod ? Bendaway_Plus, stainless, titanium stabilized

Hi,

Has oneone looked into this product before? It claims resilance and
looks it
to have it in spades. No bends or dent likely on this excepting extended
drop tests maybe.

It looks to be somewhat smooth too. Coat with alum tape?

I'm wanting to build a 54"x12" toriod. Maybe we can get a sample piece?
wonder what the wieght is per foot?

Jim Mora

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

Shortcut to: http://www.ducting.com/Bendaway_Plus.html