Re: 40N60 IGBTs no longer available? (fwd)

Original poster: "Jimmy Hynes" <jphynes@xxxxxxxxx>

Just grab some IRG4PC40W IGBTs from digikey

http://www.irf.com/product-info/datasheets/data/irg4pc40wpbf.pdf

I've used the leaded version up to 600 amps peak. The 40N60s are nice,
but no one really uses them to full potential, they just use them
because Ward did.

Original poster: "Joshua Gutfriend" <josh123spartan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Is there a IGBT that has a slightly larger rating than the 40N60 but
under $30 and the same pakaging type?

Sincerily
Josh