RE: Brass bolt for top cap on secondary to secure toroid (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:59:48 -0500
From: Rich & DJ <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Brass bolt for top cap on secondary to secure toroid (fwd)

This sounds like a bad idea in print but after looking at the picture it
appears the bolt is above the winding and becomes part of the top load.
I made a 3" coil and mounted mine that way, my latest set up is a 6"
coil form and has a baffle 5" below the top of the winding and a bolt
like yours about 2.5" above the winding on a Plexiglas plate at the top
of the tube and that that mounts the torrid.
	Rich , from the middle of Missouri