RE: weatherproof switch (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:18:31 -0400
From: Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: weatherproof switch (fwd)

I even have a friend who works there.  Unfortunately, they have stopped
carrying anything even remotely off the beaten path.  The mall store where
my friend works carries almost no parts whatsoever.  The other two stores
in town don't have any kind of rubberized or weatherproof switches.  I
think I may have found a solution with samples from a link I found on an
ebay auction though!

Nick A