From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:43 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 10kva pole pig needed with 29kv primary

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunnikillr@xxxxxxx>

Hey Phil...

you are much better at explaning this type of stuff than I ...  but I
did try :)
maybe I should have used the word watts or amps or something...  instead of
KVA

and for using KV ( which can be misread as KVA ) I believe I will
start using 30,000 V as a descriptive factor to keep the confusion
level to a minimum.
according to the voltmeter I placed on the pig, it was reading a bit
over 30,000 V. I also tested the output of the variacs which showed
an output voltage of 281 V.
The rough calculations I did show this is pretty close to correct as
far as input voltage and output voltage on my system.

Scot D