Re: 10kva pole pig needed with 29kv primary

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunnikillr@xxxxxxx>

Hey Jim...

I have 4  37XXX series Maxwells in series ( each rated for 50KV .14uF)
for a sumodd total of 200KV at sumodd .035 uF probably should do just 3 in series to raise the uF a tad... but the coil works quite well as it is.. :)

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Hi BunnyKiller, how's the hunting...

Thanks, yes the current voltage trade makes clear sense. Say what kind of
caps do you use? My three phase will be 24,000 DC but the .707 thing is not
an issure like with 30KV/.707= 42,433vlots yes? You gotta be using the
Maxwell Super Caps. What is their series number btw. I have a copy of the
junk ones... wanna explode em?

Thanks, Jim Mora