Re: charge reactors

Original poster: David Dean <deano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Earl

Details on what you have now would be helpfull. Also if you let the spell
checker do its thing, that would be helpfull too. (no offense intended, but
some of us are getting older and it would be a little easier to understand
what you mean if we don't have to read between the lines, as it were.)

If I understand from another post that you are running a 4 or 6  MOT stack,
then it might be O.K. to just do away with the rectifiers and filter caps and
just run straight AC.

When is bon fire night?

November 5?  If so you've plenty of time.

I like fireworks. I like sparks too.

later

deano