Texas Teslathon next weekend

Original poster: "Phil Rembold" <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>

Reminder, the Texas Teslathon is next weekend.

The weather forecast looks like it will be a good clear day.

If your looking to pick up that last needed bit to make your coil, this is the place to be, members have been bringing things by the shop for the last month, capacitors, pole pigs, wire, etc.

            TCBFW 2006 Teslathon Saturday October 14th  10AM Until ???

There should be a good representation of all types of coils, a coin crusher, and the "WartHog" our groups large coil. Inspired by Cameron's "Egg of Columbus" project - we have a working 6 coil 3 phase version to display.

There will be Burgers on the BBQ for lunch, Pizza for dinner plus all the soda you can drink.

if you'd like to drop in to see what our team is all about, - Great !!,
Please email me if you have questions and to ensure the food & fixing's head count is OK

Food, Friends, Fun maybe even Fire ( if things don't work right !! )

Hope to see you there,

Need directions ? <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=3312+Bewley+street&city=Haltom+City&state=tx&zipcode=76117&search=++Search>http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=3312+Bewley+street&city=Haltom+City&state=tx&zipcode=76117&search=++Search

--
Phil Rembold
817-831-0998