Re: what to use for resisters on my bank

Original poster: John <guipenguin@xxxxxxxxx>

Yeah, I would never build a safety gap for a capacitor bank, thats like shorting the bank out manually with a screw driver.

What is a good resistance to use? Would you say a series of resistors about 10M for every 1 capacitor?

Thanks,

     John.