From: <mailto:tb3@xxxxxxx>Terry Blake
To: <mailto:zimtesla@xxxxxxx>James Zimmerschied
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: DVD's

Hi Jim,

I did get your order. But I had some problems with my DVD burner and computer that were causing most DVDs to become coasters. I had to order a new DVD burner, and that fixed the problem.

I am all caught up now. All DVDs were in the mail this week, by first class mail. I do not know how long it takes to get to you, but I think it is 3-5 days. So if not by Saturday, I would think Tuesday at the latest.

Sorry about the delay. I hope you enjoy the teslathon DVDs. They take a lot of work to put together. I have a very difficult time editing the material down to shorter timeframes. It is all very interesting to me, and so I ended up with over 4 hours of material. Let me know what you think. Too much stuff?

Terry Blake