Re: Epoxy..first light ball terminal

Hi,

I am much "behind" things these days ;-)) I never really looked hard at Dave's pictures till now...

Not sure how much better it works than the dryer duct,..Im a little space limited down here, but it works well,...it will break out just a bit after when the gaps just start to fire...sooner than expected

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/dcp_2830.jpg

WOW! The arcs are jumping all over ;-)) Streamers seem to jump around among the terminal with ease ;-)) The secondary top and "bad" arcs are obviously very well shrouded by the ball terminal!!

Dave, did the arcs happily dance off each ball with a "set" terminal distance, or did you tweak or tune them for best "all around" arcs?

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/dcp_2833.jpg

That upper left arc off the PVC pipe looks scary :o)) And the little one off the top left... Don't burn your house down!!

These ball terminal seem to be "very cool!!". Another "toy" for our "toy box" ;-))

Northern Colorado obviously needs a "bigger lab"...

Cheers,

        Terry