Re: Some Video fun from The Geek Group

Original poster: "Steve Ward" <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Somehow this thread got completely off topic (from someone mistakenly
posting about interference in the wrong thread, or they simply dont
understand how the list works).  Anyway, the TC zapping a computer,
was of course the Geek Group (which is what this thread is supposed to
be about!).  Funny how this happened...

Steve

Original poster: ianhelixsp@xxxxxxx

I remember that about 2002, if remember it rebooted a couple of times
then went up in flames

Ian

Hello all,
  Does anyone remember a post WAY back in the day of a teslathon
where *direct* strikes to a computer were tested? I seem to remember
that the machine under test was fine (except for a few reboots) until
the groung prong on the plug was cut..

Thas had to have been *years* ago.. there was video of the test.. I
just can't remember when or who..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

Tesla list <<mailto:tesla%40pupman.com>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: