Re: Tesla: Master of Lightning (video)

Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just about everything that can be converted to 0's and 1's can be found with bittorrent client and searched with the Pirate Bay website. I'm sure there's 100's of coil enthusiasts out there that has it.

Mike
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: Tesla: Master of Lightning (video)

Original poster: Skip Malley <skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Has anyone downloaded the Tesla Video as listed below. I watched it. It was great, but it is no longer available. I would love to show it to my daughter and have it. If anyone downloaded it, I would love to have a copy of it. I wouuld gladly pay a few $ to cover the cost of copying and mailing.

Contact me off list at skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if someone has a copy.

Thanks.
Skip

At 01:44 AM 10/16/2006, you wrote: