Re: dual MOT Tesla coil design is complete (fwd)

Hi,

In the case of the SISG, Freau factors really don't apply. But if I get 42 inch arcs at about 900W then DC should be able to get 90 inch arcs at 4800 Watts... He will also be able to go a somewhat lesser distance at 1/3 that power...

http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2006/Oct/msg00077.html

Cheers,

        Terry