[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: SRSG - rotor attachment

Original poster: DRIEBEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can get these adapters from McMaster-Carr
or a local branch of an industrial supply
chain like Johnstone or Grainger. What you're
looking for is called a "split taper bushing".

David Rieben

----- Original Message -----
From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, May 13, 2006 8:30 am
Subject: SRSG - rotor attachment
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx

> Original poster: "Gerry  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hi All,
> My previous SRSG used a motor that already had an aluminum piece
> to
> attach the rotor to the motor shaft.  My higher HP motor does not
> have this adapter (not sure what the correct name for it is).
> Does
> anyone know where I can get an adapter for a 5/8 dia motor shaft
> to
> attach the rotor to (or do I need to machine it)???
> Gerry R.