To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 8:10 PM
Subject: SSTC transformers

Original poster: "Andrew Bonnell" <andrewbonnell@xxxxxxxxx>

In an H-Drive configuration, two semiconductors are in series with the load at all times. Could you then supply the drive with twice the voltage that a single semiconductor could handle (ex. Drive made of 1000V IGBT's supplied with 2000V). Also, where is a good place to find a transformer for an SSTC coil?

Andrew