Re: Disney World TC

At 05:30 AM 3/23/2006, you wrote:
Original poster: wysock@xxxxxxx
Hello Jim.

I am the one who built those coils for Disney for that attraction.  I built
a total of five identical coils, each with their own power supply and
controller.  Four of the units were used in the two identical siamese
walk-in attractions; the 5th was a spare unit.  That was back in 1993.

I have no idea what Disney has done with those coils....

Probably pulled them out and shoved them into the "boneyard".. (or, they're still in the building's attic, covered up by some sort of subsquent junk..)