Re: physics of wireless transmission?

Original poster: Ronald Fleshman <ronfleshman@xxxxxxxxx>

Wireless electrical energy is electromagnetic radiation. Do a search online for electromagnetic radiation. I listed some good sites below. I don't know your backround, wikipedia has good information usually easy to follow, hyperphysics can get very technical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html

Ron Fleshman

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Langer Giv'r"

Hello, I am just curious on the physics of how electrical energy is
transmitted wirelessly. Is it like the propogation of
electromagnetic radiation like radio transmission or is it not waves
at all? Are there any sites out there that would be helpful towards
this inq uiry? It would be great to figure out how tesla coils do
what they do, thanks for the help!