plasma tweeter

Original poster: "Dr. Adriano Mollica" <adriano.mollica@xxxxxxxxxxx>

hello list,

in these days, i'm moving from my parent's apartment (large) to a small
single room in a house with 3 other guys. And, i'm wondering if this is
gonna be the end of my short carreer as coiler :(
That's why i'm tryng to shift from from high voltage spark gap tesla C. to
solid state tesla C.
By the way, in order to keep doing my experiments, i found online some
interesting HV experiments regarding small tesla coil used  as tweeter, and
i found this idea fashinating.
So, before, i wanted to build a sstc, now i like to build  a plasma tweeter.

so,please, do you know a good , easy, working project online?
i found fews, someone with vacuum tubes, but i prefer solid state circuits.

all the best, Adriano