RE: Aluminum Sphere for sale

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx There is a 3 side triangle where the pointed corners are made round. I am not sure what this shape is called. The diameter through the middle is the same all the way around the triangle. Sounds to me like according to one defination that the diameter of a sphere is equal all the way around then this 3 sided thing is a sphere too. To bad I can not draw a pic and post it here. There use to be some pics on the MIT web page.

Gary