Re: Aluminum Sphere for sale

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Most people on the TC list improvise by collecting and using JUNK to save money. I am a pack rat and I collect too much junk. EXACT english or wording my be expected or demanded by some but not by everyone. Sphere in this case is just a figure of speech. Webster dictionary says a sphere is round. My sphere is egg shaped. If you don't want one fine I couldn't care less.