Re: buying xfrm oil??

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Go to your local power company maintenance shop. Ask to speak to the shop forman. Tell him you want to buy some HV oil. Be sure to take a container and some cash money. The cash usually goes into the shop formans pocket and you get the oil in your container. I have been paying $2.00 a gallon. They pump it out of a 55 gallon drum into my 5 gallon plastic water jug that I bought at Wal Mart.

Gary Weaver