Re: apartment grounding (was: I'm a newbie coiler!- apartment coiling)

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Using the mains ground is a little scary.  Scarier
perhaps than using a water pipe or something like
that.  If you use the mains ground, you might catch
your neighbors muttering in the parking lot or
stairwell about how their computer suddenly won't boot
or how their TV doesn't turn on anymore ;-)

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE