Web site access issues (please read)

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings,

After the last web site/power outage I installed a different kind of
network protection system.  It listens to traffic and stops that which is
deemed malicious.  I'm (always) in the process of tuning it to block
attacks while allowing legitimate traffic through.

If anyone has been having trouble accessing the web site, getting timed
out connections, let me know so we can track down the problems and correct
them.  In order to do this, please tell me the following information:
1) What time this happened
2) What your IP address is
3) What you were doing that had troubles.

Thanks in advance.

Chip

P.S. If you are interested in what I'm using, visit
http://www.stillsecure.org
It's StrataGuard Free, the free version of one of my employer's products.