Quality spun toroids available

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx
I have three sizes of high quality pristine spun aluminum toroids
available for use with Tesla coils.  Spun toroids provide the
ultimate in topload excellence and streamer production.
The streamers glide over the toroid surface during
operation.  I cannot provide any other sizes.

Overall size                       Price (each)

1.75" x 6" (spin polish).........    $45

4" x 13" (brushed finish).......    $138

5" x 16"  (brushed finish) ......   $182

All items include the inner flat metal web and 1/4" mounting hole.
All prices include the shipping cost within the USA so they are
the total prices.  All items in stock.

    http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html

Payment by PayPal, MO, or check.  PayPal preferred.  I use
the same   <  FutureT@xxxxxxx  >   e-mail address for PayPal.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662