To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: Gluing polycarbonate?

Hi,

Thanks for your and the others comments on this :-)))

I will try a scrap test sample with two part epoxy with the surfaces cleaned very well and all. If that does not seem to work well, I think I will just drill and tap for #6 nylon screws. Apparently, all other glues won't stick or will kill me from the fumes and all. Screws are pretty easy too ;-)) The toroid is sort of large and might put a lot of stress and the thing so the screws might be best anyway. The end plates are already holed for the milling machine so installing precision holes is easy.

Cheers,

        Terry