To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: What do I do ?

Hi Gerry,

Regarding the H fields on amp meters: A couple years ago I rewired my control cabinet and routed the high current lines to and from the amp together, but this made no difference. They are routed side by side. Maybe a twisted-pair solution is necessary to reduce the H field influence?

Take care,
Bart
(SNIP)