Re: Pole pigss with delivery!!

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

I am not sure if they are all 14.4 10kva I looked at the tag on only 1 transformer. That was a few months ago they guy could have sold them all by now and he could also have several more by now. I will try to remember to get the phone number tomorrow when I am at work. You can give the guy a call see what he has, give him your name if he doesn't have it now he will in a month or so.

Gary