To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 6:43 PM
Subject: Pole pigs with delivery!!

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
Pole pigs delivered --- for TC List members:
I have connected with an antique dealer that makes runs every 60 days from Wis. all the way down into TX including Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin. Route can either be thru Des Moines, and Kansas City, Okla City, or via St. Louis (alternate route). If you live along this route you could meet and coordinate with a cell phone. She drives a large truck, dual wheel, with trailer, and usually goes south empty, and, is willing to haul a pig or two on the trip down. If you live along this route and want a reasonable rate on a pole pig the ship cost is approx $80 per pig. Helps her pay for the gas on the way down. We sell the 10 kVA 14.4 kV pig xmfrs for $125.00 so this might be a nice way to get your pig for that big project. I'm getting 25 more of these pigs in during early July and could spare a few for any TC builder out there that needs one.
Dr. Resonance