RE: Power factor correction

Original poster: Skip Malley <skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My suggestion was 10KV 30 mA was 300 Watts not 3000 Watts.

You are talking about 900 watts, not 9,000 watts with 15KV 60MA as mentioned by another reply. The emailer that I replied to seems to be talking about a transformer that are many times the voltage that Tesla coils and Jacob's ladders would tend to use You don't do Jacob's ladders with X-Ray transformers DO YOU? Am I missing something? Can we get a confirmation of this from either Dr. R., or Chip?

I would certainly love to see a large Jacob's Ladder. I would guess that bigger only sounds larger.

Sounds good to me.

Skip