SISG Testing and Pictures

Original poster: "Mark Dunn" <mdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

All:

Here are some pics of the streamers from my SISG testing.  Pretty wimpy
at 18" to 24" but better than the nothing I was producing last week from
a blown rectifier:

http://www.teslaboys.com/SISG/SISGStreamers/index.html

Here is the schematic of the coil system:

http://www.teslaboys.com/SISG/TeslaCoilSiSGv2.bmp

Currently using 2.5 SISG boards(10 SISG circuits - Threshold 9000
Volts).

I am still drawing very high VA with a small power throughput.  I am
working on my power supply circuit so that it will work properly with
this new technology.  My power supply used DC resonant charging with RSG
to drive the coil and a number of changes need to be made for SISG.

Mark