Re: Tesla coil design plans

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

I can if I buy 5000 of them. Just don't know what I would do with 5000 MOVs. Perhaps plant them to see if we could grow an MOV forest or something.

Dr. Resonance

These caps would be VERY suitable for use as bypass caps (2 in series
per side) in a Terry-style NST filter.  Now if you could just get such a
deal on MOV's!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA