Re: HV diodes

Original poster: "Sean Taylor" <sstaylor@xxxxxxxxx>

Dr. R.,

What's the pricing on the fast recovery diodes?

Thanks,
Sean Taylor
Urbana, IL

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

I'm stocking HV diodes for experimenters who need them for MOT
rectification for SISG circuits, MOT electromagnetic soda can
crushers, MOT exploding wire machines, etc.  I also have fast
recovery HV diodes for flyback xmfr rectification.  I can furnish
schematics for these machines with diode order.

9 kV  430 mA  $6.75/diode

7 kV  550 mA  $6.90/diode

10 kV  1000 mA  $9.95/diode

Fast recovery series for 20 - 30 KhZ flyback xmfr rectification:

10 kV  450 mA  and  8 kV  500 mA.

Min. quantity is 10 diodes per order --- types may be mixed.

I also stock CDE  0.15 uF  2 kV caps for MMC cap bank construction.
$3.25/cap with min. order of 30 pcs.

Contact me off-list for additional information.

Dr. Resonance