Re: buying a pole pig

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Your right, I ought to have thrown that measurement
out as "obviously bogus" when I took it a while back.
I suspect now that it probaly resulted from dirty
contacts.  I just now cleaned off the HV lugs of my
25kVA 14.7kV unit and clamped the probes on firmly.  I
measure about 30 ohms.

So it was I who slipped two decimal points ;-)  Thanks
for correcting that!

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE