HV rectifiers and MMC caps

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

At present we are stocking HV caps, CDE brand, .15 uF 2 kV for MMC Tesla coil cap construction.

For the SISG builders in the group I also stock the following HV diodes for MOT and NST rectification for SISG and lifter power supplies:

7 kV 550 mA diodes

9 kV  430 mA diodes

10 kV  1,000 mA diodes

I also stock some special fast recovery HV diodes for experimenters building up power supplies using flyback xmfrs for lifters, soda can crushers, etc.

10 kV  450 mA

I have special 4,200 turn HV flybacks with a 14 turn primary of #16 AWG. These were formerly used in a 3,800 turn configuration with the old large Zenith color TV sets from the late 1960's. I had them rewound in a 4,200 turn style to produce slightly more output voltage than the Zenith flybacks.I furnish a MOSFET driver schematic wih orders for these flybacks. A very simple minimum parts configuration driver using a pair of MOSFETS in push-pull circuit driving the flyback with 10-12 VDC at 3 Amps.

For ordering info contact me directly off-list.

Dr. Resonance