Re: Oriental Motor Sync Motor

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunnikillr@xxxxxxx>

you change the polarity on the cap and motor input....  seems strange
but it works

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Alan,

I'm not sure why you clipped the "Ball lightning-don't try this at
home" thread and attached it to this letter? and neither do I un-
derstand why an oriental motor would easily sync turning ccw,
but not turning cw, but since it doesn't  matter which direction
the shaft turns in an SRSG, I would just let her happily turn ccw,
in sync, and be done with it ;^) BTW, how do you change the
direction of shaft rotation?

David Rieben