Re: MMC currents (was Re: pole pig beginner)

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good deal, Bart.  Thanks for clearing that up!  I was
beginning to wonder how MMCs would scale at all! :-))
As I'm about to undertake my first MMC adventure (just
bought about 50 "Geek Group" caps), I wanted to make
sure I had some intuitive sense of why it wasn't going
to blow up before I started soldering :-)  Always
makes me feel better.

Can't wait to try out the fix!  BTW, thanks for all
these cool programs!!!  I've wasted away in front of
them some nights, living vicariously through the
numbers ;-))

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE