Microwave new parts - transformers, diodes, caps...

BTW - These inverters look cool too!!

http://www.amiparts.com/consumer/parts/hv_inverter.htm

But I have no idea on the specs or how useful they would be. Most MOTs are 1800-2000 Vac at about 0.5 Aac so these must do that too somehow. I assume they are like 20-40KHz so voltage doublers and such might be more stable if the diodes can take the frequency.

Be interested if anyone has played around with them or knows more about them.

Cheers,

        Terry

Hi,

I was digging on the net looking for a nice source for "new" microwave parts. I was looking for new, replaceable, and speced parts this time rather than salvaged stuff. This place seems real nice by far with very good prices.

http://www.amiparts.com/consumer/catalogindex.htm

If you hold the mouse over "By Part", you can get a list of just about every microwave part out there. Some stuff is expensive, but the generic common stuff is nice and cheap! I got some big 12kV diodes and some 1.2uF 2500V caps. AMI sells salvaged and new stuff on e-bay too, but the parts here are still cheaper if you look around. Shipping is reasonable to ($7.00).

Cheers,

        Terry