From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 7:17 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Nylon nuts and bolts

Original poster: "Justin Kimber" <jmkimber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, I've been to all the local places I can think of, and even looked
at some mail order places, but I cant find a source for decent sized
nylon components for attaching my secondary. Id not been worrying
about it, but as I'm just finishing coating the secondary, its
getting to the stage that I need to be thinking of mounting it and
attaching my top load somehow. I'm in AU by the way, so if anyone out
there can give me a decent source, or even an alternative method for
doing the job, id much appreciate it.

Thanks.
-Justin